keep breathin'

i have no idea, i find it hard to breathe some days since last week. probably because of some anxiety or something and it's uncomfortable. i feel like all the air in the world is not enough for me to inhale or as if my lungs can't compress in all the oxygen available.
also it's been two nights where i find myself tossing and turning -- can't sleep under 5 minutes like the usual nadhirah would do (no matter how many hours of sleep i had during the day). but last night i ended up sleeping during a call with my s/o. read somewhere on the internet on how-to-sleep-when-you're-freaking-exhausted-but-your-eyes-just-can't-seem-to-shut-down and one of the solutions is to listen to comforting sounds. yea, your voice is officially my lullaby from now on. however, i felt bit bad for leaving him hanging-- telling 'me' some bedtime stories. saw the phone call history and saw that he hung up after an hour of call, at 2a.m. again, felt bad cuz' he slept late and woke up sleepy this morning. :/ #thingsppldoforlove hahhaha
also, last night i almost messed up my whole temper because of that "writer's block" ugh. you know, when you have points on what to write but nothing-- no sentences seem right to you and you kept on redoing it but nothing good comes out. :// but luckily, alhamdulillah i finished another section of my assignment/essay this morning so, all g.
anyway, im tired. the whole day ive been trying to shut my damn eyes but nope, no can't do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience