karat memory & sentap

on today’s episode of sentap.
Okay so today, i had a conversation about how my lazy ass always not early when it comes to praying. But he told me that we are all tested differently and i kinda felt that since i think i struggle a lot with myself. And you know what they say, the hardest battle is fighting with yourself. This might seems like me exposing myself but I’m just sharing cuz it might ring a little bell in you, if u get what i mean. Then, coincidentally (i think) just now, after maghrib, i read the Quran like most of the times and today i felt a bit extra so i tried polishing my karat memory yang tak berapa nak hafal dah surahs in juz 30. So, I started with 3 kul and proceed until al-Quraisy but something tells me to read the translation for al-Ma’un mainly because of the translation is ‘assistance’.
And there you go, sentap bukan :(
okay that’s all i wanna share. I’ll try to wake up earlier for subuh and solat on time the best i can, be the best version of myself everyday and be a better Muslim and a better servant until the end of time. Hope we can do that. Change for the better no matter how hard it can be. Okie have a great day! May Allah bless everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience