[30 july - 8.45pm]

 I just curled up in my bed after waving to my boyfriend from my room. We are about 6-7 rooms away, which is quite far from each other. I can’t even see his eyes from here ahhaha it was such a pleasant few seconds of physical yet very social-distanced interaction. After a few seconds of joy, now I’m sad thinking about goodbyes so, here I am writing this entry.

Today marks a month after unofficially ending degree (at least what it says in the scholarship agreement) & marks the end of the first week of quarantine. I still grieve remembering the day I was separated from my friends in New Zealand into each individual room in quarantine. Hence the reason why I don’t post it anywhere and didn’t even look back at the pictures I took a week ago.

A week into quarantine, my appetite is still lost in the wonderland, really getting into colouring and starting my engine in job hunting. Nothing special. The workouts that I pledged to do, guess what, I didn’t do any but it never left my mind every day. Haha simply because I’m too lazy or maybe too hot in this weather. Please explain to me why I am cold in this 24 hours air-conditioned room but still sweat every now and then ayo

Don’t know where I’m going with this so I guess I’ll end the update here and get back in the next one. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience