post valedictory night

first and foremost, it shouldn’t be called as valedictory night because we still have a month left lol
anyway, last night was quite horrible. It was all g before the event started, but went downhill as the clock ticked. was with taufiq the whole time and that was great, no doubt that all i need is him to keep me companied. however, i was extremely sad having to rush at the end and was unable to take pictures with my friends, only got some with some of my homies and farhah & aireen. thank God i have few pics with my plus one but ghey are not that great, we could get more high quality pictures but there just ain’t enough time. sure you could say that we could easily go out and take pics but naah, it wasn’t that easy with all the back to back awards and performances. know know it had reached the end of dinner, it was such a short dinner and of course my parents and my lil sis want to leave asap :(
i was happy that my friends received so many awards for excelling in academics, sports and other stuffs but i can’t help myself from being sad not being able to join the bandwagon. It made me think oh im just that average girl which is nothing wrong honestly. Oh God my head hurts if i think of yesterday but issokay all is good, things happened. I shouldn’t really look forward to events and have high expectations next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience