Where did you go?

Is it too late to realize that I had badly wasted this year's Ramadhan? Probably.
Ramadhan is dull when it is not filled with good things. Clearly, I haven't done many good things in this Holy month and I regret it. 
I still remember the little pure me in standard 5, listening to 99 Names of Allah every night in Ramadhan and memorize it. Then, there's me again still pure in high school, benefiting every evening to read the Quran, trying to finish 30 juz in a month. and every year I would have a goal. Like one of those years in high school, I quit listening to music (well except nasyeeds). Where did that pure kid go?
Looking at the bright side of this Ramadhan, I had done lots of pondering and self-reflection. 
Many people see me as someone who is modest, kind, pure and all (Disclaimer: these are not my words) but I know I am far from that. What people don't see is horrible. It's true that Allah keeps your aib very well. You know the dark side of yours that other people can't see and it's terrible. The amount of undeserving praises is real. 
If there's a chance for me to redo my Ramadhan, I would. I really would. I hope I'll meet again, insyaAllah, with another Ramadhan next year. and for this last remaining days, I hope you and I could do the best we can to maximize our ibadah. 

Comments

  1. Remember that not all the good muslims and the many worshipers of Allah feel that they feel enough for them and are satisfied during Ramadan but always be assured that we have done our best and do not be disappointed that we do not do much good during this Ramadan month. I think you've done the best even though you said you did not. God has given you the opportunity to be aware of this. it is clear that Allah loves you and has set a perfect and best way for His servant to reserve a place in His heaven. To me, you are a good person, have a noble heart, courteous and a person who cares for religion and relationship with Allah (seriously this is true... thats why la some said that you look like someone from sekolah agama hahaha) believe that what other people think about you is right and you are not the opposite and thats definitely a good thing for you. Indeed, Allah loves His servants who are aware that they have never felt enough to worship Him. Continue to work hard in gaining the best love in the sight of Allah. So don't you feel that you're lacking but believe you're doing the best and will work better in the future. Sometimes ourself now may or will give us greater awareness for us to be better than now and possibly make us better than we expected..have you ever wondered why we're happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do and if we really live up to it. So live your life like everyday is Ramadhan and the Akhirah will become your Eid. InshaAllah you be feeling much better and your best. You will surely be victorious if you are true in faith. He cares for you...! Keep Praying and Hoping for the best Naddy!!! Be Happy Be Bright Be You ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience