JPA-MARA - Result


cried my eyes out already and my eyes were all swollen on the next day, it was indeed a sad news, very sad. but it's okay. breathe in breathe out. we'll just try the rayuan and hoping for the best. 
*repeat in the head* it's not the end of everything. 

*************************************************
Update; they've accepted my rayuan and alhamdulillah I got this scholarship. Even though it's not the course that I wanted (actuarial science), at least I got to lessen the burden of my parents, right? Plus, I got Information System/Management (both of my parents are working under this bidang so my parents would help me in some situations in the future, right?)
Moral of the story; try again, do not give up on yourself. Believe in second chances.

And of course thanks to those who helped me with the rayuan essay. I did my essay in Bahasa Melayu (which I cringed a lot while writing it) it was 350 words and worth writing la. I put all my heart and soul inside it. The reason why I wrote in Malay is because the instruction was in Malay but it didn't exactly say to write the essay in what language. I basically wrote about why I chose the course and what strengths do I have and all. If you want some tips or whatever, hit me up in the comment section or Twitter or Instagram also can.

Comments

  1. hi, if u dont mind, could you please share the tips for jpa scholarship appeal 🥺 i’ve been applying for jpa-pidn scholarship since 2020 but never got accepted. perhaps your tips could help me in a way. really appreciate if you could share any💓🥺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, im sorry i just realized this comment a year later. My tips is really just be really honest about why you need the scholarship (i was being really vulnerable with my situation) and always highlight your strengths and how it would ultimately benefit them. Assure them that you’ll ace if they give you the scholarship (let them know your plans in achieving their target and you can even stretch it to your career goal so they know you can be trusted and “repay” the scholarship)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience