recession

 The economy is not the only one experiencing recession. Me too. I am experiencing it too in terms of my emotions. I have been struggling to pull myself together since last year due to transition from being in New Zealand and back to Malaysia, from a student to a working adult all within a year. It was a journey to heal from the fact that I am no longer in New Zealand living my ideal life of making my own little choices. This year was about struggling with my own self esteem and cramping my little slow brain with tons of knowledge which I have no idea if I could ever retain and apply it. It is also about not being able to make my own choices because of third party opinions which frustrates me so much because I hate not being in control of my own things. I am pretty sure this recession will not see its end soon. I had thought about this crazy period of 20s where we have a lot of transitions to go through but for sure I couldn’t prepare any better for it till I actually get through it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience