weekend out

 Last weekend, we celebrated suraya’s 23 years of walking on this earth at a well-known cafe aka a cafe that has been hyped up by Asma’ Nasa, an ‘influencer’ I adore: Huckleberry. But truly, it was burning more of my pocket than giving me unforgettable meal haha that’s a problem of famous cafes these days. Viral cafes often don’t meet expectation neways, what do I expect? Despite that, I couldn’t rate the cafe lower than 4 stars because I really had a good time there catching up with my friends - yana, wana and of course, suraya. 

It’s really crazy to think that we actually got back together after about 5 years leaving high school. 3 of us are roommates back in form 5, very close back then and kinda stopped talking during uni years, but boom we’re back baby. MashaAllah. 

The same weekend, I also went on a date with Taufiq. With his wish to explore Mitsui, off we go there - an hour drive just to eat a downgraded version of kfry (papafry btw) and baskin robbins hahaha our date, travelling far to every corner of this Earth to do the most simple thing - eat. Love that. I didn’t recall Mitsui is as hambar as that do, idk if it’s the pandemic or if it’s the lack of money in my pocket that makes it unattractive and unaffordable ahahhaha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience