Adrenalin Forest, Christchurch

Let's do this! I said I wanna update more on my blog, so I'm doing it instead of just writing it in my head.

Yesterday, T and I went to the Adrenalin Forest just about 22 mins away from our houses. It was my idea to sign up for this. Because it reminds of Melaka's Skytrex, which we had gone together back in 2019 if I'm not mistaken for bonding time with Fire. It was pretty similar, I thought. Plus, I only remembered good times at Skytrex so, why not we give it a shot ey? I was damn excited before yesterday but hell, I didn't what was coming hahaha

[Okay, it wasn't as bad but I did cry on top of the tree because there was no chicken exit and T was at the end of the bridge already.]

We have 3 hours, from 10am -1pm to do whatever level we wanted. There were 8 levels in total - 1, 2, 3, 3B, 4, 5, 5B, 6. So, we did from Level 1 in hoping to make all the way to Level 6. 

Level 1 was pretty easy but it was not as easy as I thought it would be but it was probably easy enough because I can't remember what I did in Level 1. It was tough I think mostly because we have to adapt to that clicker thing so, we were just warming up. 

In Level 2 I can already feel that they are slowly killing me hahaha because of that Indiana Jump (not really sure of the name). Imagine one foot stepping on some sort of bicycle pedal attached to an end of a rope and let yourself swing more than 2 metres high up and jump onto some kind of netting/spiderweb thingy and make your way to the platform. That thing took some time for me to get through because I was weak and scared at first. To muster up the courage, it wasn't easy.

We did Level 3B because we can't find Level 3, and the start of 3B was near the end of Level 2. I don't remember much but this was the start of Wrecking Ball, so it was exciting. Imagining being Miley Cyrus for a moment on that ball kahkahkah but crossing the complicated logs was difficult. 3B is actually an alternative Level 3 to save some energy on other high levels. Got this info from the brochure and I regret we didn't reread and think through all those levels before proceeding lols. We did both, and I can't remember which one is which honestly. Too busy getting through the obstacles, can't really remember much.

We skipped Level 4 because we thought we were running out of time. Remember that we only have 3 hours? Yeah. It was 12:20pm when we finished at Level 3. So, we decided to just go to Level 5. Boy that was quite a hell of a decision ududhqk

Level 5 was hell from the beginning hahaha starts off with a net instead of a ladder, which was harder to climb. Then, we have to cross a not so fun bridge because mind you, it was about 15-18m high up, everything was shaking and swinging including the bridge and the logs. And it wasn't a straight bridge, it was kejap atas kejap bawah bridge. I'm not good at describing but it was hard, that's that. And mind you that my/our energy was already low at that point. But whatever, we got through it. Then there's that DNA bridge, which made me cry. I had to cross it 3 times to get to the end. 3 TIMES! First attempt, I went first, didn't work out because I almost fell (yes, of course there's the clipper so we'll never fall) because the bridge suddenly twisted. yelah DNA shape kan. I can barely reach the line to grip above me, and when the bridge twisted, I was at the lower part of the DNA so, it was really really hard for a short person like me to hold on. So, T asked me to go back since, I was stuck. Then, he tried and made his way through. So, I need to get through as well. We had thought about going back to the start (basically giving up) but there was no chicken exit and the prior obstacles were hell as well so, I don't wanna go through the same pain again, do I? Second attempt, the same thing happened and I still get stuck in the middle of the bridge and decided to go back again. Then I cried. Hello, I'm on top of the tree and I can't bring myself anywhere. Plus, I was separated from T. He's at the end, I'm at the other end. After some tears and sadness, T came up with an idea to pull me through and help me get through that damn bridge. So, I did it. Finally. After several of screams, curses, tears. I felt sorry for T because I kept being mad at him when I can't do it and when I'm scared. :( Probably was double hell for him to have me as his girlfriend...lols. Anyways, thought we were done? Nope. We had to go through a skateboard and a wrecking ball at 15 metres up. and let's not forget about me tangled up when I decided to 'flying fox' my way through bridge loops. Gotta do some trapeze to untangled myself. Gotta hold on to my wrecking ball on one hand, and pull myself towards the platform with the other hand because I didn't manage to swing until the end. grr. 

I just discovered that we should have gone through 5B instead of 5 because 5B is a flying fox safari, which is probably more fun huhu but at least I've learned that T will not leave me alone when I'm at my lowest point or when I'm stuck in the trees. 

So there's that. It was a hell of an adventure. I wish I was stronger and taller so that T and I would have a better, enjoyable time. I mean, we still had a great time but I got mad at myself (and end up getting mad at him) a lot of time too. So, that's a bummer. 

Pat yourself at the back because you've read this far. Thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPA-MARA - Result

KPMG Job Assessment & Interview 2021 Experience